Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesh lid needed

Evening all,

I dont suppose anyone has a spare mesh viv lid to fit a 24"x12" fishtank that i could buy.

I have a T. apophysis arriving next week and am trying to sort out a lid, I'm really rubbish at diy so that is not an option.

If anyone has a spare lid or knows where i can get a nice one from i would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Craig
    41 of the following species
    A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Hi Craig, that's a pretty big tank you're going to use there, is it a mature Apophysis? We split our last 24" x 12" in half, to make two good sized tanks and then used seperate chip board lids with beading around the edge of the tank to take a little of the height out. Most of our big T's are in 12" x 12" or 18" x 10" and have found these to be adequate most of our Theraphosa's.

Just a thought, a wire mesh lid can mean death to a T if they get hooked on a mesh lid in a tall tank.
    Last edited by Mrs Linda Street; 30-08-09, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Craig, I use a Tera Top Oasis mesh.

Their size guide say they do one for the one you're after. I bought mine from a chance encounter browsing a local pet shop. They've never had any more in whenever I've been.
      Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Working...
      X