Selling up im afraid...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling up im afraid...........

Hi everyone, its been a long time since I was last on the forum. Sadly I’m having to part with the remainder of my entire collection due to work / family commitments and the need for some space.

I have the following.

• Haplopelma Minax - Adult female.
    • Aphonopelma Chacona – Adult female.
    • Grammostola rosea Red Form- Young female.
    • Grammostola rosea X 4 females (2 adults and 2 Sub adult).
    • Cyclosternum Fasciatum – Adult female.
    • Brachypelma Auratum – Adult female.

2 of them have glass tanks and the rest will be complete with their plastic tanks fittings etc. They are all in a heated room so no heat mats. I will not split the collection I will only sell as a whole lot. I prefer the buyer to collect, sorry but I will not post due to problems in the past. £120 and winner takes all folks!!

Drop me an email to jmclegg@hotmail.co.uk if your interested.

Admins - its been a while since I last visited the forum. If this is no longer the right place to offer these please let me know and advise me where to put them.
    Everyones an Expert! "Ex" is a has been - "spurt" is a strong gush of water! You decide............................

Hi Jay

Sad to see you leave the hobby, hope you still visit the forum occasionally - enjoyed your individual outlook on topics

I think this will be ok to leave here for the mo (unless admin over-rule )

You could make use of the classified boards on the forum and advertise them there as some people just visit that particular area and don't post often.

regards and good luck in the future

Colin
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Hi Colin,

In hind sight moving my spiders to an outside location at the same time as starting a family wasnt a great move. Sadly the attention they got was less and less as my kids grew and grew. Then the kids garden toys, bikes, boots etc all started to take home in the spider house / storage shed........

So in the end I decided to slim down the collection and then in the end last month decided to sell up in full.

It was fun while it lasted.
      Everyones an Expert! "Ex" is a has been - "spurt" is a strong gush of water! You decide............................

Comment

If you decided to split the collection at all i would be interested in the Minax. Sad to see somebody leave the hobby especially when your just on the M62 from me.
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

split

sorry to see the collection but if you was to split it up I am very interested in the brachy auratum

Comment

Hi chaps,

I have an offer from someone to take the whole lot off me. He's an experienced keeper and I know he will take care of them, so thats they way I am going to do things.

Im not giving up totally, I am keeping a B.Smithy that I raised from a sling.

Comment

Working...
            X