Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AES trade show kempton park

Hi all,

i've just got home after spending the day at the AES trade show. firstly i'd like to say thank you to Mark, Kim, Ray and Angela for the warm welcome i recieved at the BTS stand it was nice meeting and chatting with you. I'm afraid i didn't get to meet any of the the other members but i'm sure there will be many opertunities.

I was quite impressed with the array and variation in products and specimins at the show and have a couple of new additions to my collection which will be transfered to there new homes shortly, i bought a juvenile Selenocosmia Peerboomi and a sub-adult Theraphosa Apophysis, had i been half an hour earlier i would have left with what seemed to be the only Poecilotheria Metalica for sale in the south east but it had been sold.

all in all a good day out and am looking forward to the next.

wayne
    Wayne.

Hi Wayne, glad to hear you had a nice day, you'll have to post pics of your new T's when you've got them sorted.

Comment

i agree, a totally fantastic day. everyone at our club stand managed to sell 95% of stock, i think it was helped by the lack of tarantula stalls this year, did anybody else notice that or was it just my imagination? well i managed to land myself a gravid b.vagans, a couple of new tanks, 2 p.imperator and a couple of giant asian mantids, am well chuffed with the day, pub on the way home wernt too bad either lol
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

oh and was nice to see kim, mark, ray, angela, andrew, ray, pete and mary, always nice to catch up
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

i've not really been to that many of these sort of trade shows, a few in germany and they did seem to have alot more in the way of spiders but i found quite a few stands today with spiders, mostly the more common species but a few pieces of interest.
          Wayne.

Comment

Working...
          X