I.d. for tarantula needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.d. for tarantula needed

Can anyone send me a picture of a salmon pink black form and a red rump and a paraguay pink zebra beauty all males. Reason for this is i bought a tarantula under the name of paraguay zebra beauty but doesnt have zebra markings it had just molted and was brown with black mixed in now its jet black, was thought to be an h. minax but been proved wrong because scratching hairs off back, also its got pink hairs on back legs need help thanks michael.

males of E. campestratus (the pinkyzebrathingy) are almost all brown with the males having a black mask over the occular tubicle. there is some striping but not as prolific as in the female, the abdominal hairs are browny/pink.

both L. parahybana and B. vagans are mainly black, vagans with red hairs on the abdomen, parahybana with salmony-pink hairs.

Can you post a pic?

Ray

Comment

cant post pic at mo cause no digi cam but think its a salmon pink it has just molted the exo was a brown with black markings here and there but mainly a fawny brown and can i ask a question how can you tell a male because two people have told me its a female and the pedipalps are different from the females like the zebra info you posted me earlier
      that i think is gravid.

Comment

Working...
      X