Nice to meet you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet you

To all of you who came for chat on the invicta tables at Kemptom, it was nice to put faces to names, we had a great day selling 95% of our stock. If you bought spiders from our table i hope they are giving you pleasure.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

was nice to meet you too chris, i swear we met somewhere before though lmao
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      was nice to meet you too chris, i swear we met somewhere before though lmao
      I thought there was a restraining order to stop you stalking me.

Friendly pub we found after! NOT

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

was a lovely pub for those with a sense of adventure, always wanted to live in fear of having a pool cure wrapped round me head
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

Was great meeting you both at last....
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

you too mary, sorry we didnt have more success sellign your Ts for you

Comment

Never mind love you tried. Was great meeting you, hopefully the ebonyn will be slings at long last when you come over.

Comment

am looking forward to it

Comment

I will have to reschedule the meeting as I am rota'd to work on that Sunday.

Comment

Nice to meet ya'll !

Btw, that darned P.hybrid almost got away when i got home... Tryed getting it in a glass to take a pic -like we did at the meet, but it didn't go so well for me.. i got it in the glass, then it randomly decided to run for it! straight across my hand, jumped onto me bed and i just caught it before it before it ran off the end!! phew! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X