For G Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For G Wright

I have looked at your site and you seem to sell your spiderlings cheaper than other sites and petshops i was wondering why, the most ive paid is £70 for a sub/adult colbalt blue and the petshop is selling some for over £100.
    And was wondering if you have any more spiders for sale + do you sell adults male and females my email is mikaelmull@yahoo.co.uk and if i bought anything from you i have no bank account would you accept a postal order if so where do i send it to and how much for p&p + could you send me a list of what you have spiders/spiderlings + price. Thanks Michael. Also your the only one ive come across with a care sheet for a Thai Red so i copied it on to my hard drive at moment thanks.

Forgot to ask

Could you give me some advice on artificial incubation as i might have a possible gravid costa rican zebra because heard she might eat the eggs ive had her 10-11 days now and if she is it will be first time for me, i bought her in the condition she's in for £20 and could you advise me where to sell them as this will be my first time also. Thanks Michael.

Comment

I payed £20 for my cobalt blue but got it from another hobyest I do not buy spiders from pet shops mainly because there overprice everything to stupid porportions £70 for a cobalt, there not worth that much.

I only have P murinus slings for sale at the moment but may have some B vagans slinsg soon as Guy tanslys female just droped a sac.

as for incubation get a small box put some damp substrate in the bottom and then use some tissue to make a hamock then place the sac in there. Artifitial incubatuion is really only a last resort if the female is a bit of a sac eater. If the spider has shown no signs of eating egg sacs then just leave it with her till they hatch. after all mother knows best and will save you the trouble of incubating it.

if you want to buy slings of me you'll best email me.

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Also virginia has a good selection of T's for sale and resonable prices

piece of advice try to avoid pet shops there a rip off

Comment

Hi guy,
          I would be interested in 3 of the spiderlings you have at the moment
          as i said before i have no bank account and how would i get postal order to
          you and i do use virginia sometimes to get some t's shes pretty reasonable.
          Anyway hope to hear from you soon thanks for your advice and ive had to
          change my email cause made a cockup logging on here + having trouble emailing you sorry your site wont let me dont know if its my end or yahoo causing probs. thanks again michael

Comment

lol no problem

also I think your confusing me with Guy Tansly

regards

Graeme Wright

Comment

Working...
            X