New Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Journal

The New Journal is now on the streets. Pete Kirk (welcome back mate) has taken over has joint editor.

What do you all think?

It looks good to me.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Another sterling journal, i have learnt so much since i joined the BTS. Proud to call myself a member
    Tarantulas kept:
    0.0.1 Grammostola Rosea RCF, 0.0.1 Aphonopelma Iodius, 0.0.1 Brachypelma Vagans,0.0.1 Brachypelma Smithi,0.0.1 Brachypelma Auratum,1.0.1 Haplopelma Lividum, 0.0.1 Haplopelma Albostriatum, 0.0.1 Cyclosternum Fasciatum, 1.0.100+ Pterinochilus Murinus, 1.0.1 Citharischius Crawshayi, 0.0.1 Psalmopeus Irmina, 0.0.1 Eurathlus sp. "Montane", 0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia, 0.0.1 Avicularia Metallica, 1.0.0 Poecilitheria Regalis, 0.0.2 Poecilitheria Formosa, 0.0.1 Ceratogyrus Darlingi,0.0.3 Lasidora Parahybana 1.0.0 Hetroscodra Maculata, 0.0.1 Lampropelma Violacepes 0.0.1 Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus 0.0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 1.0.0 Psalmopeus Pulcher 0.0.1 Theraphosa Apophysis 0.0.1 Psalmopeus Cambridgei 0.0.1 Acanthoscurria Geniculata 1.0.0 Epheobopus Uatuman

Comment

Well my one has not arrived yet,

Ray

Comment

Mine arrived this morning and when i get a free moment i will be reading the print off of it!
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday, so had a quick perusal before bed! looks some good stuff, and it's great to finally see Colin's Atypus affinus article! fascinating, i must go hunt some!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Mine arrived today. Really enjoyed Colin, Eddy & Mary's articles. Saving Andrew Smiths article for my train journey later

Comment

Thanks Jennifer xxxx

It's a good read again this time, thanks all.
              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Good edition. welcome back Pete

Really enjoyed Eddys "diary" and as always Andrews "continued saga" proved a good read.
                Glad Mary got her chance to express her and lot of other peoples views on the longevity of some species of mature male spiders.

As for that Atypus article, think i've read it before
                Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                  Good edition. welcome back Pete

Really enjoyed Eddys "diary" and as always Andrews "continued saga" proved a good read.
                  Glad Mary got her chance to express her and lot of other peoples views on the longevity of some species of mature male spiders.

As for that Atypus article, think i've read it before
                  Thanks Colin, your article was good reading mate, thanks.

Comment

Just got my one,probably delivered this morning...........looking forward to a good read.
                    Thank you BTS.
                    Paul
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-11-09, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Mary, was fantastic reading about Noel, what a great chap he is
                      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

As always, an interesting and informative journal.

Comment

Thanks James, he is that and STILL going strong......

Comment

Working...
                          X