Took some pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some pictures!

Well I rehoused everything yesterday. And after nearly losing 75% of my sling collection and shaving 10 years off my life, I finished.

Unfortunately due to the gloomy weather we're having taking and the majority of the slings sitting right at the top of their enclosures, photo opportunities were few and far between, but I managed to get a handful.

I will be trying throughout the week to try and get photos of the others!

As usual, click to enlarge!

Brachypelma albiceps

Brachypelma emilia

Cyclosternum fasciatum

Grammostola pulchra

Grammostola rosea

Nhandu Chromatus
    Follow the progress of my spiderlings: The Spiderling Project
    Follow me on Twitter!

Hi Kurt, they all look to be doing very well, and it'll be interesting to see how they progress, so keep us all updated. Also, you've got the identical worktops to us!! great choice lol.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna try and get some photos of the rest over the next few days. But they're all growing up so fast!

Good to see someone else has good taste!
      Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Nhandu chromatus....i remember when mine was that size!! Hes now a very long legged male determined to drive me mad with his constant scratching and climbing around searching for a mate....free to a good home if anyone wants him!!!
        all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

Comment

Haha yeah, they do grow very fast indeed. Had mine since about March time, and was under half a cm in leg span then!
          Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
          X