Pterinochilus lugardi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pterinochilus lugardi?

how similar are these to pterinochilus murinus attitude and care wise ?

i've VERY limited experience here, but i personally found my P murinus RCFs to be a little defensive and snappy and my TCFs to be less snappy but quick to hide.

My P lugardi female in contrast is a placid sort. i've succeeded in getting her to snap at me, but that was when i had to move her with a paintbrush...she was standing over some of her slings that i needed to pot up!
    generally though, she is only slightly skittish, however a good, eager feeder.

care seems the same, though, mostly dry...not a huge amount of space required, and they're pretty hardy so temperatures don't need to be too high, in my experience.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

thanks james the spider shop has some slings il proberly get one next week to replace my lost obt

Comment

Hi Drew, as James says they're very similar to care for, our Lugardi seemed to enjoy a little more moisture, but they are a pretty T with a lovely little face pattern on their abdo, if you look at them from the front.

Comment

well worth it, Drew.
          they have an almost luminescent pale colouration imo, and the ease of care makes them great spiders to have.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
          X