doing very well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing very well

Remeber guys I was slagged off about taking this H.longipes on.....plenty people here told me it needed this and that
    Have a look what my good keeping has done for this excellent spid.......make your own mind up ?
    This looks one excellent spid (after my expert care....
    paul
    Last edited by Phil Rea; 02-12-09, 10:38 AM. Reason: Inflammatory post.

I'm totally lost on this Paul
    Perhaps highlighting the problem and how you cured it would be of help to the readers. I don't think many of us are interested in pointing fingers, much better to hear something that might benefit others
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Its a gorgeous spider Paul.....but....your comments detract from the spider itself.

Its unfair to bring problems from other forums onto here. Thats not what this forum is about. Personal clashes should be kept private.

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
        I'm totally lost on this Paul
        Perhaps highlighting the problem and how you cured it would be of help to the readers. I don't think many of us are interested in pointing fingers, much better to hear something that might benefit others
        You are right of course Peter
        When I first got the H.longipes,it was being kept in an inch or 2 of substrate and it was far too dry for my liking.
        The first thing I did was give it about 8" of moist substarte with a starter burrow.I then place a half plastic flower pot on top of the burrow entrance.
        I also added some spagnum moss to increase humidity which I sprayed a couple of times a week.
        I had the temps at just over 80F .
        I put about 2 to 3 crix in a week which were all eaten (it did look rather skinny when I first got it).
        The above worked for me and the spider is now fine and going to it's new home soon.
        paul

Comment

good work Paul, I take it the T was suffering before, looking good now
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
            good work Paul, I take it the T was suffering before, looking good now
            It did not look too good mate....that's for sure.
            A bit of TLC and job done

Comment

Working...
            X