2 new puppies comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new puppies comming

Have 2 sicarius hahni coming next week.....can't wait.
    I will be posting pictures as usual.
    mmmm....wow
    Paul

That the 6 eyed sand spider? lol

Comment

Actually,after a chat with someone,I have just cancelled my order.
      Are you still coming Sunday for the H.mac Tania ?
      paul

Comment

yep, still coming tomorrow. I will phone you in a short while to arrange times if that is ok?

Comment

thats fine love.....I will be going out soon with the Mrs. though....my birthday today......happy birthday me
          I am trying to get rid of all my spiders and for everyone one I sell.....I end up buying 2 more which is not good.
          Last edited by Guest; 05-12-09, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!! would you rather me ring this evening? I can phone now if you would rather.

Comment

later this evening would be better hun

Comment

ok.. what sort of time hun? And trains are every 2 hours on a sunday lol, but that's ok. And i'm LOL at you selling spiders and then buying more lol. I still haven't received my heat mat I ordered and paid for on tuesday grrrrr

Comment

I may have a spare mat for you.....we will check tomorrow.
                  Because I am planning on getting lashed up tonight
                  It may be better if you come about mid day tomorrow and ring me before you set off......to make sure I am still alive.....lol
                  Paul

Comment

I was thinking of catching the 11.42 train which will arrive in cardiff @ 12.42.... is that ok? Make sure u r there to pick me up lol.... make sure u not over the limit in the morning lol. Hope u have a good night celebrations without a terrible hangover in the morning lol

Comment

ill be ok.....ring me before you set off from home Tania though
                      paul

Comment

I will do definitely lol and thankyou. Am getting quite excited about coming to your house and seeing all your collection and getting this H. mac too )

Comment

Working...
                        X