arachnomania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arachnomania

well guys i have done it, i have ventured into the pet trade. i have been offered a small shop premises for as much as i can offord to pay in rent depending on business, i will mainly be selling Ts though. i am also setting up on the internet selling captive bred Ts, will post the web address as soon as the site is done, if anyone has any slings from breeding projects or other ts they wish to sell at a good rate please get in touch, i am willing to consider pretty much anything for stock. i will be offering all BTS members a 10% discount on all purchases, i have quite a nice supply of slings already so i may put some in the classified section for sale before i start trading. remember guys, anything and everything will be considered if ya wanna shift anything.
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Sounds awesome, mail me when you get any P irminias or B emilia's, would love to take some juveniles of those species of your hands!

[Wish you all the best in your business]
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding and responsible sourcing

Comment

might be able to help you out on the jeuvie b.emilia, i will get back to you
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

Good luck Matt
        Where will the shop be located?
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

leysdown, isle of sheppey

Comment

best of luck Matt, i'll keep you in mind if i breed anything or am in need of something!
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Good luck with the new venture

My Collection:

Comment

Good luck, this is certainly something my Dad and I have an eye on doing in several years.
                Follow the progress of my spiderlings: The Spiderling Project
                Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
                  best of luck Matt, i'll keep you in mind if i breed anything or am in need of something!

yeah do that james, if you are after something i dont have in stock, as a certain couple of people on here will now tell you i can probably get hold of it

Comment

wicked Matt, i will keep you in mind then. good to know of someone else who'll take slings if and when i'm successful with more breeding attempts too!
                    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

I have quite a few different species I will be breeding shortly so will be looking your way to help give you a "kick start" with slings .... so to speak lol ... good luck!!! (btw will you be having a web ordering site?) As I am in wales and cannot collect if I order from you lol ( no car ... or driving licence lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X