No announcement yet.

New forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Mark. This is a super community board. A message to everyone out there. Please use this board and tell your friends about it. Mark has (as usual) worked his butt off to get this up and running FOR US!! He is an unsung hero and gives so much of his valuable time to this site. He won't tell you this...but I will. Congratulations Mr Pennell, you are a whizz.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic idea, and much needed. Really pleased with the addition of some PROPER forums Nice one!

Comment

Re: BTs Forum

Originally posted by RayHale
        See I knew you all had it in you and you do look at our forum. I think the new forum looks good as indeed did the old one. Another milestone Mark.
        The BTS is planning some big changes this coming year and one of the first , as Richard points out, is the introduction of a Glossy cover to the Journal and MORE colour. The second is the welcoming home of Carl Portman from Germany. Although Carl has been a commitee member for some time he now takes is seat on the Commitee ( albeit in the corridor) and we look forward to working him to death. ( He will volunteer for these things). We are having a big push on membership for 2004 so all you nonrenewals watch out and the BTS Exhibition looms on the horizon. All in all we look forward to a good year for the hobby.

Keep those posts coming.
        Thank you Ray. Yes folks he is serious about me being worked to death - but it will all be for the good of this Society. Look out for a posting on the site very soon with the details of my new position on the committee.
        Let us make 2004 a superb year for the spider hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Tescos
          I like the new look.Just one question though - Is it possible to upload pics from my harddrive as I dont have any web space or even know how to go about geting web space etc? This would be great for the computer idiots among us i.e me :P
          Hi Chris
          Yes its posible but at the moment I have disabled this feature while I test this new board and its security.

The BTS are shortly upgrading our web space this will increase our bandwith and web space to a wopping 1000meg. So I will then enable the upload feature. In the mean time If you send me the pictures I will add them to our web space and host them for you and supply you links so you can add to the pix board.

This goes for all who do not have thier own web space. Pictures in jpeg format. 96dpi and no wider than 400 pixels

Regards
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Go to this website for hostingyour pictures,you just upload to this site and then copy the url when you want to post pictures

www.photobucket.com
            Cheers
            Brendan

Comment

Forum

Very nice design scheme and it is both easy to navigate and use so full marks to the designer. I have only just registered so missed the vote but it gets 100% from me anyway

I've put my 2 pennies worth into a couple of threads and am now working my way through the older topics to see if I can glean any useful info or contribute some wisdom - don't have too much of that though as I'm a newbie to the hobby
              Don't tell the elf!

Comment

Working...
              X