No announcement yet.

Feeding Avic.Peru.purple slings..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine from a seller on RFUK, Daniel's looks to be a little older than mine.

i'll have to see if i can get my new camera up and running and upload some pics.
    Wayne.

Comment

Daniel, how long have you had yours? is yours a peru purple? i think i can see some pattern possibly starting to show on mine, but mine are 2 instar still.

Wayne -did you get them from 'west' ?

Comment

I did get them from Phil (RFUK member - west) i went to pick up another spider and his mrs gave the peru purples as a gift for taking the effort to go there myself lol.

i take it you got yours from the same person ryan?
        Wayne.

Comment

Yes mate, got 3 off him, was very impressed with the packaging / delivery time too. From what i have read, everyone seems happy with the stuff they have had off this guy, so i do hope these slings turn out to genuinely be 'Peru Purples'. Did you see the mum of these peru Purple slings at all?

Am i right in thinking that all Avic slings , with the acception of A.metallica, all look the same and there's no way of telling there species until they mature? so you basically have to trust the seller??

Did

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Simons View Post
            Am i right in thinking that all Avic slings , with the acception of A.metallica, all look the same and there's no way of telling there species until they mature? so you basically have to trust the seller??
            Most Avic slings do tend to look the same with the exceptions being A. versicolor, A. laeta, A. purpurea and A. diversipes.

It can be difficult to tell species apart even a adult, especially those that are green/blue. A. sp. "Peru purple" are noticeably different as they reach juvenile size, showing the purple colouration on the legs and carapace that gives them their name.

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X