Tonight Nat Geo Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight Nat Geo Wild

For those that have very little to do this evening, there is a documentary that includes a segment on T blondi presented by an idiot who knows nothing about anything!
    The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first!

Recorded this and watched it today. Good to see T's on TV even if only occassionally. Great close ups of the urticating hairs
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I did the same and will watch it tonight.
      My Collection:

Comment

Missed this. What was it called?

My Collection:

Comment

Unbelievable beasts if I remember correctly. It was repeated a couple of times so you may see it on again soon.

Comment

Is there anyway i can watch it on-line as i dont have sky tv. Has anyone got any links?
            If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
            the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Mackay View Post
              Unbelievable beasts if I remember correctly. It was repeated a couple of times so you may see it on again soon.
              Thanks Craig

I'm sure there will be more than a few repeats, so I'll keep an eye out!

My Collection:

Comment

No probs Phil. I've just checked the listings and there are two epidodes on back to back at midnight and 1am tonight on Nat Geo Wild. There were two episodes on the other night repeated a few times so probably the same two episodes again. The first episode has the T. blondi section with Martin right at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Mackay View Post
                  No probs Phil. I've just checked the listings and there are two epidodes on back to back at midnight and 1am tonight on Nat Geo Wild. There were two episodes on the other night repeated a few times so probably the same two episodes again. The first episode has the T. blondi section with Martin right at the beginning.
                  It is just in the process of being shown again. Martin's bit has just finished

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Nicholas View Post
                    For those that have very little to do this evening, there is a documentary that includes a segment on T blondi presented by an idiot who knows nothing about anything!
                    LOL! idiot who knows nothing

I love it when NatGeo has spider shows on. I have watched some of them many times. I wish they would do a series on all the different T's, collectors, shows, and in the wild. There's not enough T love on NatGeo
                    009 loves spiders!

Comment

Well eventually got to see it on an afternoon repeat on Nat Geo.

Originally posted by Martin Nicholas View Post
                      presented by an idiot who knows nothing about anything!
                      Don't know about that, he seemed to be able to read the cue card easily enough

seriously though, nice to see you popping up now and again, good job Martin.
                      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Martin is there perhaps a Youtube link for us that live elswhere in the world and might end up waiting 2 years to see it!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X