Unusual behaviour or not...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual behaviour or not...?

I'm sat watching my G. rosea as I type this and she appears to be what can only be described as "eating" her first and second feet on the left side...! Is this just a bit of self maintenance or should it be something to worry about...?
    She's now got the same two legs off the floor...!
    Last edited by Denny Teasdale; 24-01-10, 03:10 PM. Reason: More added
    Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Originally posted by Denny Teasdale View Post
    I'm sat watching my G. rosea as I type this and she appears to be what can only be described as "eating" her first and second feet on the left side...! Is this just a bit of self maintenance or should it be something to worry about...?
    Sounds like she's grooming herself. Completely normal.
    Tarantulas-UK Discussion Forums

Comment

Thanks for that Dan...
      Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

I would keep a watchfull eye on her though because if she continues to over groom the same 2 feet, it could be the sign of a fungi growth.
        2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Teasdale View Post
          she is fine just cleaning her self you know wat women are like lol ha thanks danny
          danny p

Comment

Working...
          X