X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Fabricius, 1793

Hello,

Does anybody have...

Fabricius, J. C. 1793. Entomologia systematica. Hafniae, 2: 407-428.

I have the first tome, but that is not what I'm looking for. I'm mainly interested in the part about Aranea calceata (Stromatopelma calceatum). Should I have any paper you're looking for, I'll send in return.

dielonn[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Zoltan Mihaly Lestyan; 20-03-10, 06:38 PM.
    Spider Myths | Curious Taxonomy | The World Spider Catalog - Theraphosidae

"We are all taxonomists." -Judith Winston
    "The laws of biology are written in the language of diversity." -Edward Osborne Wilson
    "Principle of Priority - the oldest fool is always right!" -H. Segers & Y. Samyn

Still looking for Fabricius, 1793, and also in need of:

Walckenaer, C. A. 1805. Tableau des aranéides ou caractères essentiels des tribus, genres, familles et races que renferme le genre Aranea de Linné, avec la désignation des espèces comprises dans chacune de ces divisions. Paris, 88 pp.

Help is most appreciated!

"The laws of biology are written in the language of diversity." -Edward Osborne Wilson
    "Principle of Priority - the oldest fool is always right!" -H. Segers & Y. Samyn

Comment

I have found Fabricius, 1793 on my own, still looking for Walckenaer, 1805 though, which is found on google books, but it isn't downloadable.
      Last edited by Zoltan Mihaly Lestyan; 15-02-10, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Have you tried the website animalbase ?

Sorry i dont have a link for it here, but i think the webpage addy is in the Avic avic article in the BTS journal.

Ray

Comment

Hello Ray,

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you mean http://www.animalbase.uni-goettingen.de ?

According to the page the digitization of Walckenaer, 1805 is in process, but not yet available online.

Comment

Currently looking for two articles on African theraphosids:
            • Purcell, W. F. 1902a. On the South African Theraphosidae or "Baviaan" spiders, in the collection of the South African Museum. Transactions of the South African Philosophical Society 11: 319-347.
            • Hewitt, J. 1919b. Descriptions of new South African Araneae and Solifugae. Annals of the Transvaal Museum 6: 63-111.

My e-mail is: dielonn [at] gmail [dot] com

Comment

Looking for:

Cambridge, F. O. P.-. (1898b). On new species of spiders from Trinidad, West Indies. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 1898: 890-900.

dielonn [at] gmail [dot] com

Comment

Working...
              X