pics please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics please

hiya guys, need to ask a massive favour for a piece that i am working on.

do you have any of the following....
    Brachypelma vagans
    Brachypelma sabulosum
    Brachypelma albiceps
    Brachypelma angustum
    Brachypelma schroederi

if you do, would you please please please be able to send me close up pics of their carapace and abdomen, any help with this would be much appreciated.
    if you can help, please can you send the pics to webmaster@invicta-arachnid-club.org.uk with labels saying what they are.

thankyou very much in advance, cheers
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Hi Matthew
    Tried to send some pics of my B.vagans but e-mail was returned is there any other way to send them to you?
    Aaron

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Annal View Post
      Hi Matthew
      Tried to send some pics of my B.vagans but e-mail was returned is there any other way to send them to you?
      Aaron
      hi aaron, thanks, erm i will have to look into it and let you know, not sure why it eould have bounced them back
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I tried again today twice aswell with less pics but says not enough space to receive e-mails i think something like that anyway

Aarons Collection:

Comment

You could try a program called shrink pic. It shrinks pics from a 10 megapixel camera to a file size of about 100 kilobites, with not alot of quality reduction.
          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Re: pics please

Not sure why you are including albiceps on this list. Instead you should include comparisons with B.albopilosum, B.verdezi and B.kahlenbergi.

I'm curious what features you are planning on comparing.
            Anyway, Good luck
            Stuart
            British Tarantula Society
            My Lovely spiders:

Comment

Also Matt, with the high possibilty of the majority of B vagans available now and in the past being the "hobby form" (i.e. highly considered to be crossed with B albopilosum) the carapace colouration and texture will vary quite a considerable amount from Black/brown through to a taupe/rusty pink as it grows to adulthood.
              Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by stuart longhorn View Post
                Not sure why you are including albiceps on this list. Instead you should include comparisons with B.albopilosum, B.verdezi and B.kahlenbergi.

I'm curious what features you are planning on comparing.
                Anyway, Good luck
                Stuart
                perhaps he allready has all those... and B. epicureanum and B. fossorium.

Comment

Hi Matthew
                  I have uploaded the pics to my photobucket page i can either add them on this thread or my pic thread or i think you can get them off my photobucket account let me know best option

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Working...
                  X