intruder in h.gigas sling enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Acton View Post
    It is said that their venom is strong enough to harm us but their fangs are too weak to penitrate the skin
    i had heard simaler things, so i studied up on it. anthing i read that had any scientific merit said it was a myth. they can be fiesty though, and can take down some pretty large prey. i ounce heard of one getting ahold of a baby Anolis sagrei (anole lizard), but i have no idea if there is any truth in that.
    my tarantulas
    001 A. seemani 010 A. avicularia 001 B. auratum 001 B. smithi 001 C. bechaunicus 100 C. huahini 001 C. cyaneopubescens 001 C. crawshayi 002 E. murinus 112 G. rosea 010 H. albostriatum 010 H. lividum 001 H. maculata 001 L. violaceopes 001 L. parahybana 100 N. chromatus 010 P. cancerides 001 P. fasciata 010 P. rufilata 001 P. striata 001 P. cambridgei 010 P. irminia001 P. murinus 001 P. lugardi 001 S. calceata 001 T. violaceus

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Pluck View Post
      fantastic pic Phil where ever did you get it?
      you take it? its amazing.

i am totally impressed with daddy long legs now!
      anything that can take down the ugly evil moster
      house spider gets my vote.!!
      I took the picture in my back hall Dee, and once it had finished its meal, it dropped the carcass onto the floor for me to clear up

Originally posted by Drew Acton View Post
      It is said that their venom is strong enough to harm us but their fangs are too weak to penitrate the skin
      That's an urban myth

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
      X