Breeding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding...

Hey everyone...I'm wanting to breed my G. rosea as most who have seen her say she's a stunner...! How would I know when she's gravid...? I got her WC (I would've prefered CB) and I've heard that breeding them is quite difficult but would love to breed her to safeguard future generations. The shop I got her from had some stunning males and the owner really wants to breed them so when she's ready I may just go to him and see what he says...just need to know when she's ready that's all...!
    Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Im sure you will get an experienced response from someone on here, nice to know you are planning on breeding this fantastic Tarantula and you are doing it to safeguard future generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Mullins View Post
      Im sure you will get an experienced response from someone on here, nice to know you are planning on breeding this fantastic Tarantula and you are doing it to safeguard future generations.
      Thanks...not interested in any financial gain...safeguarding the species is more important...I'll probably ask on here too it's just the travelling and i'm not overly comfortable about using couriers or royal mail...but it's a bridge I'll cross when I come to it...!
      Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

i just got in a few CB G. rosea. i am going to raise and breed them as well. the more CB we can get of the species, the better off we are to see them going strong in the wild. it is a commendable effort and i wish you the best of luck. i am sorry that i cant help you with imformation, as i am new to the breeding thing as well.
        my tarantulas
        001 A. seemani 010 A. avicularia 001 B. auratum 001 B. smithi 001 C. bechaunicus 100 C. huahini 001 C. cyaneopubescens 001 C. crawshayi 002 E. murinus 112 G. rosea 010 H. albostriatum 010 H. lividum 001 H. maculata 001 L. violaceopes 001 L. parahybana 100 N. chromatus 010 P. cancerides 001 P. fasciata 010 P. rufilata 001 P. striata 001 P. cambridgei 010 P. irminia001 P. murinus 001 P. lugardi 001 S. calceata 001 T. violaceus

Comment

Working...
        X