New Beginners DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginners DVD

Hi everyone , I thought we would tell you about a new DVD that myself and Angela are involved in. It's presented by an up and coming Zoologist called Della Golding. The DVD has an interview with Angela and gives advice and tips for the new keeper.

We have negotiated a 10% discount for anyone using the following promotion code : ALICE118

visit her site at www.wildpettv.com and simply enter the code when prompted to get your discount.

We are very proud of the DVD and are sure both the beginner and the more experienced keeper will want to add it to their collection.

She has also produced a DVD on Snakes and Lizards. You can also recieve a discount on these DVDs using the same code.

We are also working on future projects with her that will include breeding and more advanced keeping. Watch this space.

Ray and Angela
    Attached Files
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Hi Ray

We have booked Della for a talk at one of our meets.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Im sure you guys will enjoy her lecture. Does this mean I can have a year off. ( Only joking, I wouldnt miss it for the world). See my PM Chris

See you Saturday

Ray
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

i'll have to order the spider and snake DVDs next month
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
          i'll have to order the spider and snake DVDs next month
          Hi James

Try to get to our March 31st meeting Della is doing the talk and the DVD's will be on sale at the discount price.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
          Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

it's a long trek and i'll possibly be moving around then, but i'll give it a go!
            would be great to finally make it to one your meets!
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
            X