New Beginners DVD on Tarantulas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginners DVD on Tarantulas

Hi everyone , I thought we would tell you about a new DVD that myself and Angela are involved in. It's presented by an up and coming Zoologist called Della Golding. The DVD has an interview with Angela and gives advice and tips for the new keeper.

We have negotiated a 10% discount for anyone using the following promotion code : ALICE118

visit her site at www.wildpettv.com and simply enter the code when prompted to get your discount.

We are very proud of the DVD and are sure both the beginner and the more experienced keeper will want to add it to their collection.

She has also produced a DVD on Snakes and Lizards. You can also recieve a discount on these DVDs using the same code.

We are also working on future projects with her that will include breeding and more advanced keeping. Watch this space.

Ray and Angela
    Attached Files
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Congrats Ray,

Sounds like it should be a good watch, i'm ordering mine now.
    Wayne.

Comment

how do you order? I've been around and still can't get the link to buy.

Comment

Hi Visit www.wildpettv.com and type in ALICE118 when asked for promotional code this will give you a further 10% discount

Mark is working on putting the link banner back up.

Cheers

Ray

[B]
        On

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
          Hi Visit www.wildpettv.com and type in ALICE118 when asked for promotional code this will give you a further 10% discount

Mark is working on putting the link banner back up.

Cheers
          Ray
          Hi Ray.. I had to go back an forth to load the button it's their website.
          But I ordered it yesterday and got it today Im more than happy and all newbies to t's would learn alot from it.
          I hope more dvd's are done this way as it makes it fun to watch.
          Hope to see you at the meet next month ( my first time ) .
          Best Regards.
          John.

Comment

I finally got round to ordering mine. I would really recommend this to anyone starting out in the hobby. It was very imformative and easy to watch. I wish something like this had been available a year ago when I first started out. It answers alot of those basic questions that you continually see posted on these forums. 10 out of 10

Jamie.
            My Collection:

Comment

Cheers boys, we are glad you like it. We hope to be involved in a more advanced one soon.
              Ray and Ang

[B]
              On

Comment

hi ray,
                I will be ordering this dvd for my 9 year old daughter who is starting to get into hobby.Not that many tarantula dvd"s for sale these days for some strange reason,or mabe im just not looking in the right places!Im sure i saw the lady on the cover of the dvd at this years expedition!
                regards
                chris
                My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

You did indeed see Della at the exhibition this year Chris. Both myself and Angela wre involved in the prodcution of the DVD. There is a great interview with Angela on it. I am on it but Im less photogenic Im afraid. LOL.

Its an ideal beginners DVD and one that we are very proud of.

Ray and Angela

PS Dont forget to use the promo code ALICE118 to get a 10% discount
                  Last edited by Ray Hale; 31-05-10, 07:20 PM. Reason: added text

[B]
                  On

Comment

cheers ray and congratulations to both you and angela !! I look forward to watching

best regards

chris
                    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

My copy arrived today, and I too found it an easy watch, and informative... (used the discount code too, cheers)
                      My Collection:

Comment

Ordered my copy today as all my children are fascinated by my tarantulas and this looks to be just the ticket for them and me - discount pays the postage so not a bad deal
                        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Cheers Guys I hope you enjoy it.

[B]
                          On

Comment

Finally sat down yesterday with my children to watch this DVD. Without doubt the star of the show was the B. smithi that just seemed to naturally do what tarantulas do - either move when you don't want them to, or not move when you do lol

It contains a lot of commonsense information that is easy to digest for newcomers to the hobby.

Della Golding does for keeping Wild Pets what Charlie Dimmock did for gardening!

I am slightly annoyed with myself for not watching it sooner as I saw loads of mirrors on extended poles at a model aircraft show on Saturday and didnt see the need to buy one - you live and learn.

All in all, a good way to spend an hour with the kids.

Richard
                            There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Hi all Della has no updated her DVd with a new phone app. Take a look here

http://www.facebook.com/l/8dafb_ZTsC...416037828?mt=8

A great idea .

Ray

[B]
                              On

Comment

Working...
                              X