Less than a week till the Lectures!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than a week till the Lectures!!!

So come on people, whos coming and all excited that the lectures are in less than a week
    it should be my first time at the lectures this year and so in the excitment brought some new notebooks haha.

12 from Invicta will be there its our 4th year attending you will really enjoy it.

Chris

Originally posted by stuart edwards View Post
    So come on people, whos coming and all excited that the lectures are in less than a week
    it should be my first time at the lectures this year and so in the excitment brought some new notebooks haha.

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Re: Less than a week till the Lectures!!!

Hi
      Yes next weekend is the lectures. Everyone who has booked will get an email somtimes Monday 22nd. Confirming thier booking and rooms if applicable.

There is a link to directions to the hotel on the lectures page http://thebts.co.uk/lectures.html

Also please make a note to arrive in time for registration. You will be given a lanyard with a pass on it.

Looks like being a great event this year and we would like to thank everyone for thier support of this event.

See you all next weekend.

Regards
      Mark and Kim

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

i'm coming, and i can't wait! it's gonna be a great weekend!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Myself and Angela will be there. Wouldnt miss it for the world. Should be a good one this year.

Ray
          British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
          The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
          On
          [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Re: Less than a week till the Lectures!!!

Shame I won't be there...this time. Was looking forward to catching up with some of you. Really enjoyed last year.

Hope you all have a great weekend and everything goes to plan and I look forward to seeing some of you in may.
            Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

Working...
            X