South Hampshire & Isle Of Wight Tarantula Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Hampshire & Isle Of Wight Tarantula Society

I was wondering if anyone living around the South Hampshire/Isle Of Wight area would be interested in joning a Tarantula society?

I was thinking something along the lines of monthly meetings, guest speakers etc.

The internet is all well and good, but I think it would be much nicer to actually meet like minded folk and discuss tarantulas in a more interactive manner.

Any thoughts?
    -Dan
    Tarantulas-UK Discussion Forums

sounds intriguing to me, as i end up spending a certain amount of time down there monthlyish
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Nice one James It's nice to chat to folk over the internet, but it's nice to talk about tarantulas in person (especially over a pint of ale or two). On a seperate note, I hope you're visiting this end of the world soon.
      Tarantulas-UK Discussion Forums

Comment

Hi Dan

Good luck with the club if you need any advice Invicta will be more than happy to help.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
        Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

i definitely like the addition of a pint to the proceedings
          well, i should be visiting once or twice in March if i can manage it.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Dan, good luck with it . We have a few members in the area that Im sure would be intersted. I would be more than happy to come along and do you a talk. ( Thats killed that then....before Pete Kirk can say it LOL).

Drop me a PM and I will see if I can help

Ray
            British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
            The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
            On
            [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
            X