New Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition

Have been away from the forum for a while, but am now back and with a new addition to my growing collection. managed to get the guy at the shop down to £45 from £59.95 (which was a bargain, and appreciated) and now have a healthy sub adult A.geniculata which I have named "Genie" it's eating well, and nearly went through the side of the tank trying to get a cricket in it's grasp lol..
    Attached Files
    My Collection:

She looks amazing.
    my Acanthoscurria geniculata (sub adult) Female
    only cost £28 pounds ... i think it helped that i used to work in the shop i got her from
    all the best wid her hope all goes well

Comment

Cheers Jimmy, it is a really good looking T. Just wish I knew someone where I could get them a bit cheaper....
      My Collection:

Comment

picked one up as a sling at this years BTS show for 8 pounds. At the rate he/she is growing there is almost no need to buy a subadult. She's on a diet now.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Have had him/her for just over a couple of weeks now and love it, I really didn't know how fast or aggressive/defensive they were, and nearly had to change my underpants twice... All I was trying to do was fill the waterbowl !!!

Looking for a B.auratum next but seems they are hard to come by.
          My Collection:

Comment

she/he looks cool i got an adult female a few week back for 45quid... bought it from this site. not sure about her tempremant yet, so i am very care full, she is fast and the size is a bit intimadating

Comment

My Geniculata is quite docile never showed signs of aggression ... she is mated since the begining of last month and since that she's not taking food. Roughly 21cm leg span nice species

Comment

Working...
              X