Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.e.a.s

Hi all

After much organising the innaugrial South East Arachnid Show will take place at the Ashford International Hotel just off Jcn 9 of the M20 ( only 20 miles from dover for the European lads) on Sunday 30 January 2011
    11.00 - 1700 Tables will be £20.

Traders will be able to stay at the hotel on the Friday night at reduced rates if they wish.

Alternatively on the other side of Jcn 9 is Eurika leisure park boasting a Travel lodge and Premier inn, you also have a 12 screen Cineworld multi plex cinema, Arena Night club, Brannigans gym and swimming pool.
    Restaurants include Beefeater , Frankie & Bennies, Pizza hut, KFC, McDonalds & Burger King, so wether you are trading or buying there will be plenty to do.

As Things progress i will update you on this thread.

Since the Black Lion show ceased several years ago the South East has been sadly lacking in a good trade show so we have done something about it, please support us.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
    Hi all

Alternatively on the other side of Jcn 9 is Eurika leisure park boasting a Travel lodge and Premier inn, you also have a 12 screen Cineworld multi plex cinema, Arena Night club, Brannigans gym and swimming pool.
    Restaurants include Beefeater , Frankie & Bennies, Pizza hut, KFC, McDonalds & Burger King, so wether you are trading or buying there will be plenty to do.

Chris
    its a banatynes gym chris, you been dreaming about crisps again? lol
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      its a banatynes gym chris, you been dreaming about crisps again? lol

I can name all pubs and eateries but gyms always pass me by

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

well with gyms i can name them, i have thought about joining most of them, then that thought gets over taken by the urge to eat and drink lol
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X