First Poecilotheria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Poecilotheria

I've finally got the Poecilotheria I had my eye on, and the little spider is no disapointment at all...it's sat in the hole I drilled in a lengh of cork bark. I'm well pleased. Poecilotheria subfusca, stunning spider! Will get some pics soon!

Originally posted by Stephen jordan View Post
    I've finally got the Poecilotheria I had my eye on, and the little spider is no disapointment at all...it's sat in the hole I drilled in a lengh of cork bark. I'm well pleased. Poecilotheria subfusca, stunning spider! Will get some pics soon!
    Nice one m8, I'm thinking about branching out to the world of pokies myself. Have my eye on a Poecilotheria Rufilata and a regalis. I know some people think the regalis are old hat now, but I like it.
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Old hat doesnt matter mate, I don't listen to all that! Buy the spiders you want. I'll probably end up getting a couple more Poecilotheria species, but I'm in a dilemma which ones, I also like the look of Rufilata & Ornata. I had a little luck and got the last one in stock, which makes a change for me. I've had a nightmare trying to get H lividum males, and I never seem to have the spare cash when my spids are in stock...not this time

Comment

Working...
      X