restores my faith in human kindness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restores my faith in human kindness

I would like to share a post made on the Invicta Forum yesterday. I know she wont thank me for this But Mandy is one of the Kindest most genuine people i know and from what i have read on this forum is typical of the Tarantula community.

My Female B Vagans had an egg sac which she looked after for 4 weeks and last friday after a small tug of war i managed to collect it from her and i had made the superb incubator which Chris showed us and now have several hundred eggs with legs yippee,
    i am especially pleased as the person i had borrowed the male from is having them all, as after lending me the male, he was diagnosed with cancer and then his partner lost her job and the last time i spoke they had discovered that after the cancer they then discovered he had a brain tumour so i thought the very least i could do was to do something nice and give them all the babies so fingers crossed all the little ones survive

mandy.

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
    I would like to share a post made on the Invicta Forum yesterday. I know she wont thank me for this But Mandy is one of the Kindest most genuine people i know and from what i have read on this forum is typical of the Tarantula community.

My Female B Vagans had an egg sac which she looked after for 4 weeks and last friday after a small tug of war i managed to collect it from her and i had made the superb incubator which Chris showed us and now have several hundred eggs with legs yippee,
    i am especially pleased as the person i had borrowed the male from is having them all, as after lending me the male, he was diagnosed with cancer and then his partner lost her job and the last time i spoke they had discovered that after the cancer they then discovered he had a brain tumour so i thought the very least i could do was to do something nice and give them all the babies so fingers crossed all the little ones survive

mandy.
    I'm literally welling up. That is a very selfless act and such a nice thing to do, Mandy whoever you are your a diamond, and my heart goes out to those people.
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Working...
    X