Plz help need to find cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help need to find cabinet

iam looking for a cabinet / shellving unit that can easy be heat to stack spiders on in critter keepers /tanks

Hi John, I don't know if this might be of any use to you but I'm about to convert a wardrobe into a spider cabinet, Luckily my parents are throwing one out but you can pick them up quite cheap second hand. Its designed to hold 15 5ltr cereal tubs and has space below to hold up to 6 larger vivaria. It will be lined with cork tiles for insulation, sliding acrylic doors, venting and will be heated from above with mats. I will be writing up plans and posting photographs step by step, only draw back is time scale as it will take me a while to save for the day/night stat and other parts...savings the battle as I keep buying spiders
    Hope you find what youre looking for
    Steve

Comment

i've bought a cabinet from Argos and just taped up heatmats inside...so far so good! the one i've got has a shelf in the middle, and while it's not huge, it fits roughly 80 animals...not so worried about a pretty display as i leave the doors closed much of the time.
      only annoyance is the leads poking out under the doors, keeping them partly ajar. i could easily fix this however if i was even slightly handy
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Have a look in IKEA......normally very cheap.
        All you need is a cupboard with some shelving.
        Just drill holes in the back for the cables.
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X