Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megaphobema mesomelas

Hi folks,

Havn't posted in a very long time. Hope you've all been keeping well.....

I was absolutely gutted to find my juvi M mesomelas dead a few nights ago. She had got stuck in an upright molt and i wasn't in to help her. I have only ever found them for sale twice in the 9 years that i've been keeping 'T's so i understand how rare they are in the hobby. I am desperate to find some more so if anyone out there can point me in the direction of any for sale i would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Boysie

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

so sorry to hear that R.I.P little T!

Comment

Cheers James. Gutted mate. If i find any for sale which i doubt i will, I think i may have to do a bulk buy!!

Comment

Try contacting Sven Koeppler at irminia@web.de He had juveniles for 45 Euros each and a breeding pair for 85 Euros the last time i checked his list.
        Put your arms around me
        Fiddly digits, itchy britches
        I love you all

Comment

sorry to hear that, Robert...it's gutting losing something, especially when its rare. good luck sourcing a new one or two!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Cheers James. I'm gonna need luck i think mate.

I'm gonna do that now Craig. Thanks for that mate. I'll keep you guys posted if i find any.

Comment

how did your e mail go??

Comment

Email went good cheers James. Got a quick reply and one hell of a large spider list. M mesomelas in stock aswell. Gonna find out shipping costs and guarantees before i order. Don't want to end up with some dead 'T's and stuck with them 'cause of no live arrival guarantee! I'll keep you posted. Looking down the monster sized list, i may have to order a bit more than a couple of mesomelas tho'. Gotta make it worthy while doing an order from Europe! Thanks again Craig.....

Comment

Glad you got a quick reply Robert. Hopefully you'll manage to source your spider without any problems.

Incidentally, I've edited your signature to remove blank lines, as it was introducing a large amount of white space between posts

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                  X