MISC - who goes to the meetings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISC - who goes to the meetings?

Hi there, just wondered who goes to the Manchester Invertebrate and Spider Club meetings.

I just went to the website, with intentions of saying hello and joining, but it hurt my eyes too much and couldn't read it properly, so gave up! Just wondered if anyone on here goes to the meetings so I could introduce myself to you!

J x
    Owner of:
    A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
    Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
    Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

hi there Joanne,

the black and purple of the website is our colour theme, I do recall our web master was working on a different theme for those who didnt like it,
    so please dont be put off by it, we would love to see you at our next meeting, and joining in the discussions on the forum,
    you are guaranteed to get a warm welcome, I am secretary of the club so you are welcome to come to me for any issues you have,
    I will also ask Alex if he has sorted out the theme for you aswell

look forward to seeing you at a meeting very soon

Maria x

Comment

Hi Maria,

Thanks for answering my thread here, sorry it took me a while to reply! It would be lovely to come and meet everyone. We're just in the process of awaiting our first Ts, so very new to keeping them, but have long been a huge admirer of Ts and feel like they've been a part of my life for a while now! Are children welcome at the meetings? My daughter is 3 and is getting her first T this week too. She's getting a GBB sling and is very excited. I am getting a sub-adult A. Chalcodes.

I hope your webmaster is not offended by my comments on the colours. I just found it near impossible to read and had to give up as it hurt my eyes. I was quite tired that day though, so I'll pop me glasses on and have another go lol!

Are the dates for the meetings on the website?

Thank you

Jo x
      Owner of:
      A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
      Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
      Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

Hi Jo,

the meetings are held on the last saturday of each month, you are more than welcome to bring children, we usually have things for them to do aswell,
        we have a great guest speaker this month, so we are all very excited about that

looks like a nice choice of spiddies to start, but I am sure you will be addicted before too long

I really hope to see you there

Maria x

Comment

i go to every meet and its really fun and you can learn alot as maria said weve got a great guest speaker this month and should be a great meet.

also on the MISC forum there are 3 themes to choose from if you dont like the purple and black theme

Comment

Joanna

Dont know if you decided to go this time but I was there and thoroughly enjoyed it.
            The talk was great and plenty of like minded people to chat to and ask any questions you may have.
            Everyone here is really friendly and I think its great we now have something in our neck of the woods to go to
            and support our hobby. Great to hear so many people captive breeding successfully and helping to sustain the hobby too.
            Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

Working...
            X