Turkistan colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkistan colony

I just started my first roach colony using turkistan roaches. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them and could give me a few tips or advice on the best way to ensure efficient breeding is done. At the moment I have around 300-400 and their temp is sitting at 80F / humidty around 20. They have a big dish of bug grub and a big dish of water gel aswell as some banana, carrot and tomato which I am going to be putting in once a week, prob add an orange or something now and then. I could only get 3 big egg crates for the time being but hope to get some more in and take out the little ones.

Any other advice? This is what they are in, you cant see any tho because they are all hidden within the egg crates obviously

My Collection: - Support captive breeding and responsible sourcing

hi mike, i haven't kept this type of roach before but i think the rules of thumb apply to all types. i have always kept mine with a coir substrate which i keep quite damp and had loads of bark in there, plenty of lettuce and cucumber and a cuttle fish, always worked for me, have been unindated with babys with all types i have kept.
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
    X