I have a favour to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a favour to ask

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with a problem.
    Right this is the deal, I really want a Cyriopagopus blue, the only place I'm likely to get one is the BTS show, I cant go to the show because my wife is pregnant and she is due to give birth the day of the show even if she has the baby a little early I dont think I'm going to be able to justify leaving her to go get a T (I think if i suggested this it would be suicide ) so I was wondering if there was anyone who was going to the show who would be kind enough to pick one up and and mail it to me
    I would obviously pay for the T and postage and a little something for your trouble.
    hope someone can help
    It would be especially helpful if there was someone in the Bristol area who could help.

Nightbreed
    Alvin is at this years kettering show and is taking orders for the blue Cyrio's
    I most likley will not be at this show, but will be at the BTS!...

I live in Bristol and would be happy to collect one for you at the BTS show.

See the BTS bulletin board for Alivns email addy.

Let me know what you want to do?
    Regards
    Mark Pennell

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thank you
      I've e-mailed Alvin to ask for some info,
      I'm new to the invert show scene so at the risk of looking like a plonker when is the Kettering show? I've looked about but I cant find any info.

If I cant make it to the Kettering show I'd love to take you up on your offer to grab me one at the BTS show

thanks
      Jamie

Comment

We may be going to the show. Not sure yet though

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X