AVIC TANK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVIC TANK

I had trouble finding a decent avic tank so i decided to make one, i bought a sheet of plexi glass cut it to the sizes i wanted then joined all the pieces together by using a hot soldering iron to fuse the plastic. I bought a length of angled wood and glued this to the outside corners for extra support. I also made a slide out drawer so i can clean/change water ect easily.

Nice job...

Gives me some Ideas for my avics...

Comment

yep im going to steal your design too Bev only ill make it a bit bigger for my regalis ....i was looking at tanks at the weekend in pet shops/stores ect and couldnt find any decent so i quess its make it myself

Comment

I tryed making a tank out of plexi glass a while back but decided not to make anymore since it didn't stand up to the heat pad and all the sides warped and came apart.. Basicly I came home from work and found the tank had exploded. Luckley the spider has stayed in it's log

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

avic tank

Hi, i used a decent thinkness and did heat test it. It has been in use 2week now and no signs of heat distortion, i will keep an eye on it but i think it will be fine

Comment

Working...
          X