Newark bug fayre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newark bug fayre

Well just an update on the Newark Bug Fayre, As you all know by now this was the Kettering Fayre and what a fantastic turn out both in people trading and people through the door, It was wonderful to see all the familiar faces and lots of new ones. I was so pleased to see some of the B.T.S. members who came and said hello and all the others who took membership forms and had a chat about the society in general and I know several are now definitely coming to the Expo in May which is fantastic all the more the merrier so to speak.I purchased my first huge female King Baboon from Richey one of our members, her given name is Alice and has a wonderful nature, in fact not at all what I expected. also a very large G. Porteri A/F (do you spell it like that?) and a coffin shaped viv from Jimmy at J.C it came with a huge a/female Hystocrates ? that I passed on to Richey in trade for Alice, oh yes and and thank you Martin, Steve McIntyre's friend for catching her up nasty madam she really was but there again she was only trying to defend herself and who could blame her really? Also
    A/male G. rosea maybe to introduce to one of my 3 ladies in the future. well that's me for now but lets hope I meet many more of you at the Expo Just look for the grey hair and the red table cloth. Oh and what does anyone now about Giant Wetas? PM me please as my daughter has just brought me one a female I believe. Take care all of you, SEE YOU THERE!!
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Hey Yvonne, haha i knew you would get that Crawshayi! It was an absolute beast of a T, and having seen the size of it i cant wait for my own to grow I rehoused the regalis and H.Maculata and they were the most docile t's i have ever seen, i was so suprised having read just how plain evil Maculata's are lol.
    Tarantulas kept:
    0.0.1 Grammostola Rosea RCF, 0.0.1 Aphonopelma Iodius, 0.0.1 Brachypelma Vagans,0.0.1 Brachypelma Smithi,0.0.1 Brachypelma Auratum,1.0.1 Haplopelma Lividum, 0.0.1 Haplopelma Albostriatum, 0.0.1 Cyclosternum Fasciatum, 1.0.100+ Pterinochilus Murinus, 1.0.1 Citharischius Crawshayi, 0.0.1 Psalmopeus Irmina, 0.0.1 Eurathlus sp. "Montane", 0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia, 0.0.1 Avicularia Metallica, 1.0.0 Poecilitheria Regalis, 0.0.2 Poecilitheria Formosa, 0.0.1 Ceratogyrus Darlingi,0.0.3 Lasidora Parahybana 1.0.0 Hetroscodra Maculata, 0.0.1 Lampropelma Violacepes 0.0.1 Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus 0.0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 1.0.0 Psalmopeus Pulcher 0.0.1 Theraphosa Apophysis 0.0.1 Psalmopeus Cambridgei 0.0.1 Acanthoscurria Geniculata 1.0.0 Epheobopus Uatuman

Comment

Working...
    X