BTS SILVER JUBILEE EXHIBITION MAY 23rd 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS SILVER JUBILEE EXHIBITION MAY 23rd 2010

Well we made it. The BTS Exhibition is 25 this year. This is the 17th one that Angela and I have had the pleasure to organise. At times its been hell,sometimes its been stressfull but above all its been enjoyable and fun in the main. This year we have found it particularly hard. My job is up and down and I never know where I will be. Still we have managed to get it together and the 25th Annivesary Exhibition will take place on 23rd May 2010 at The Coseley Leisure Centre , West Midlands http://www.thebts.co.uk/Spider_show.htm.

This years Exhibition will hopefully be special one with a few surprises so we need lots of competition entries especially in the Photograph and Artwork. See here for catergories

http://www.thebts.co.uk/Competition.htm

We currently have around 35 Exhibitors from the UK, Germany and France and we expect visitors to attend from the USA, Denmark, Holland indeed from all over the World.

I am hoping to have a visitors book availble on the BTS Membership Stand to allow you guys to tell us where you have come from. This is a milestone for the BTS and I hope you will all visit the BTS Stand and sign the book for future generations to see how the spider community thrived in the 21st Century.

There will be a free lecture from Andrew Smith on his travels in Africa ( not to be missed. He debuted it at the BTS Lectures and had us all enthralled)

One thing I would like is for a few volunteers to assist us on the Saturday to set the show up. I would stress that we need help on SATURDAY 22nd as we are covered on the 23rd and most people want to come and enjoy the show on the Sunday. We arrive at the school on Saturday and lay out the tables and generally prepare the site. In the evening we can normally be found in the local pub raising hell. So if any of you guys and gals fancy assisting us on SATURDAY please drop me a PM. You would be most welcome.
    Heres the directions to the Event and a FAQ sheet
    http://www.thebts.co.uk/media/BTS%20...nouncement.pdf

http://www.thebts.co.uk/show_faq.htm

Hope to see you all on the day for the BEST Spider Exhibition in the World. Please post up to tell us if you are attending.

STOP PRESS: Are there any breeders out there who would like to tade at the Exhibition? This year we are encouraging the breeder / dealer to get involved. So if you have surplus stock or just need to get rid of your old tanks etc then why not book a table at the show. Why not get together and share a couple of tables. The show has over 35 exhibitors this year but I can get a few more in. Please PM me if you are interested.

THE BTS 25th SILVER JUBILLE EXHIBITION

" THE SILVER SPIDER SHOW"
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    7.14%
    Maybe
    7.14%
    Last edited by Ray Hale; 19-04-10, 10:14 AM. Reason: syill thinking of things
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Looks like it's going to be a good one (but they all are really eh?)
    Elaine and myself will be there, If we can get there early enough on Saturday we'll pop in and help out (hopefully a hotel / B&B will be nearby)

As an aside i emailed Fernando (Perez Miles) to see if he could make it as it's the 25th, tis a bummer that he can't but he sends his best.

Dear Colin:
    Thank you very much for your invitation. I would love to attend this
    very special BTS exhibition and to see all these faces. Unfortunately
    at the moment (reason & brief conversation of a personal nature ommited).
    All the best for you and best wishes for the success of the exhibition.
    Fernando.
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

nope, not this year.

Comment

Working...
      X