I started a T blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started a T blog!

I thought it was time I made a blog featuring my Ts. I do have them on my website but its a pain to update and really Lycos is garbage to work with, and full of ads! Anyway here's the link; I will add new pics as and when as well as putting T news items as I find them. (I shall also add a link to the BTS soon if I may have permission to use the banner/logo on here)

My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

Excellent. I'll keep an eye on that then.
    Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Comment

Just noticed you changed charlotte to Boris then Vicky, did you get him sexed in the end?

larry, Im your first follower!

x
      Owner of:
      A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
      Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
      Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Pendleton View Post
        Just noticed you changed charlotte to Boris then Vicky, did you get him sexed in the end?
        Yeah, I did. Chris Carter kindly took a look at the moult for me. So yeah, it's Boris's diary now, 98% sure anyway. I'm planning on getting a few more slings in the hopes of one being a girl though. Plus my daughter wants a Grammostola pulchra now, so I'll be getting a few of those too when I've got the heat mat sorted out for the 'sling' tank.

larry, Im your first follower!
        Wordpress won't let me add the Google followers thingy, so I've got it on my RSS feed reader, Bloglines.
        Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Comment

oooh, im thinkning about a G.pulchra too hun, but for me (my daughters already got the GBB for her and my son's too young to want one - YET!)
          you'll have to let us know if you get one. Think we might stick to juvie's/sub-adults from now on though, ive done nothing but panic since we got the GBB sling!

J x
          Owner of:

Mummy of:

Comment

Cool thanks guys! Now can you tell me what species Boris is? Did I mention that Boris is my nickname among my family?
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

dare we ask why Larry?

J x
              Owner of:

Mummy of:

Comment

dare we ask why Larry?

J x
                Wellll,I have always loved spiders and when I. Was a kid there was a board game called Boris the Spider, and it stuck!
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

Can i ask how you get something like that together, as a the moment i am posting video updates on youtube and pictuers on facebook and twitter, it would be nice to have them on one place where i could update every week
                  “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Corless View Post
                    Can i ask how you get something like that together, as a the moment i am posting video updates on youtube and pictuers on facebook and twitter, it would be nice to have them on one place where i could update every week
                    Oh it couldnt be easier Lee. Simply go to blogger.com, set up an account (free),or sign in with your google account if you have one, then pick a template (or design your own).
                    Piece of cake as its all done for you-no need to know HTML etc. So easy in fact that I set this one up from my phone in 10 minutes!

BTW do my pics show up as full pics on there, as I'm only seeing half the pics from my phone.
                    Ray Gabriel

Comment

At first they were only half a pictire but they are full size now... And might I say a very handsome B.smithi!
                      “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

At first they were only half a pictire but they are full size now... And might I say a very handsome B.smithi!
                        Thanks! I went on the laptop and re did the pics, added a banner and links etc.
                        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Shone View Post
                          Cool thanks guys! Now can you tell me what species Boris is? Did I mention that Boris is my nickname among my family?
                          My Boris is a b.smithi. He's called after the Who song though. My nickname among friends is Spid.

Either blogger, like Larry mentioned or Wordpress. I like wordpress myself, but that's my personal choice.

Comment

Working...
                          X