Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying T's online for the first time.....help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying T's online for the first time.....help?

Hi there,

I was browsing the net for online shops, and i came across this :
    Entomological Supplier of Spiders, Tarantualas and other Bugs and Insects

I already know about the online spidershop, i wanted to know if anyone out there have bought a T from this shop b4......if yes , would you reccomend it?

will be nice to have a few opinions , thankx!!!

their shuldnt be any problem with established online sipdershops
    B.emilia Adult

Spiderling T.Apophysis

Slings:

A.Braunshauseni

H.lividium

B.Bohemi

Phlogius. sp "Earth Tiger"

Comment

I got my b.smithi from Virginia, she's a very nice lady, very helpful and the t was very healthy and well packed when it arrived.
      Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo Trabucco View Post
        Hi there,

I was browsing the net for online shops, and i came across this :
        Entomological Supplier of Spiders, Tarantualas and other Bugs and Insects

I already know about the online spidershop, i wanted to know if anyone out there have bought a T from this shop b4......if yes , would you reccomend it?

will be nice to have a few opinions , thankx!!!
        I have purchased of her before, I got 5 Thrixopelma pruriens off her and i also buy my cockroaches from her and never had any problems.
        Last edited by Lee Corless; 20-04-10, 07:23 PM.
        “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

hi i would go to the spider shop abit pricey but quilaty spiders at lees shop danny
          danny p

Comment

I've bought a fair few spiders and roaches from Virginia, always helpful, prompt delivery and well packed...never had any trouble in the last 12 months, great communication too!

Comment

I've used virginia before, but over the last few days i've e mailed her a question regarding a species she has in stock regarding the sex of it but havn't heard anything back yet and that was 2 days ago, but saying that Lee can also be slow to answere some of his e mails, but always delivers on time and always of high quality, and never fails to replace DOA.

Comment

It is always best to call Virginia, (as well as Lee).... If you think of the amount of mail they get, if you call them and place an order or just to enquire, you know you are being delt with on a "one to one".....
                “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

thats very true!

Comment

Working...
                  X