Any A Azuraklaasi pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any A Azuraklaasi pic?

Hi,I am quite new in keeping Avis sp and this particluar avic,Avic Azuraklaasi,catches my attention the moment I sees it.Now I am ordering some baby back to my country,Malaysia.Can some1 post a pic of sling or adult?Don wanna pay so much just to know that is just a regular avic.Thks

Originally posted by Wong Shienrun View Post
    Hi,I am quite new in keeping Avis sp and this particluar avic,Avic Azuraklaasi,catches my attention the moment I sees it.Now I am ordering some baby back to my country,Malaysia.Can some1 post a pic of sling or adult?Don wanna pay so much just to know that is just a regular avic.Thks
    Excellent choice Avicularia azuraklaasi looks just like 90% of other Avic slings but are stunning as adults. You can see a photo of an adult here

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Yup,it is so so amazing and the way they use the U hair is unlike the other sp of avic.I will just hope that I got the correct sling.I heard from a lot of forumers telling me that Azuraklaasi has been sucessfully breeded in here right?Would like to know more information bout Azuraklaasi.

Comment

Working...
      X