Whos getting what this week!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos getting what this week!?

Hi guys/girls just thought i'd be nosey and ask what you lot are getting this week from the spider shop or Virginia Cheeseman!? i'm getting 2x H.lividums and 2x Ornithoctonus aureotibialis, plus some tubs, substrate, journals, and livefood! A new tub is for the OBT will be moving her tomorrow, if i can get pics of it or video, would ppl be interested in seeing it?

i would be
    What is the name (scientific)
    'cos i have ouund 3 names
    thinking of gettin 1 for my collection

Comment

me too
      ill be getting substrate food and the thermo/humidity duufa's.
      thinking of getting an emperor scorpion soon from tss, but need to reasearch a bit first... my first scorpion

Comment

emperors are good but not as interesting as there pygmy's they have in our desert species!

Comment

well, bit boring this week, just the crickets.

Waiting for paypal to get it's arse in gear so I can buy a sub-adult GBB off an individual who's out it aside for me, but he'll have prob sold his other TS by now and might be looking to sell that last one. Hope paypal gets sorted in time for me to get it! As soon as I know we're defo getting it, it'll be on to the spider shop to get a home and some decoration for it! And possibly a big heat mat to attach to shelf that I intend to put Ts on (on the shelf, not on the heat mat lol), rather than individually heating each terrarium/tub.

Cant wait to see some pics of the new additions when they arrive James, and would defo like to see the rehousing of the OBT, I think id need to strap on a pair to do that mate lol.

J x
          Owner of:
          A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
          Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
          Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

I hate setting up pay pal but it shouldnt take long? why is it taking awhile to set up? Well my Thailand golden fringed have turned up, but my other bits come tomorrow including 2 colbalt blues and 2 'powder blue' pink toes! I will either shot a vid or take pics of the re house for you J x

Comment

You lucky so and so's.
              All Im getting is some fish flakes to feed my crickets

CJ.

Comment

Well the big deep tub i wanted is out of stock so wont be changing the OBT's tub but think we are moving some of the others so will get pics of them!

Comment

Originally posted by James Quinton View Post
                  I hate setting up pay pal but it shouldnt take long? why is it taking awhile to set up? Well my Thailand golden fringed have turned up, but my other bits come tomorrow including 2 colbalt blues and 2 'powder blue' pink toes! I will either shot a vid or take pics of the re house for you J x

ive had paypal for years and now suddenly we have to verify out accounts, with a house phone number. Well I don't have a landline so the other alternative is they send you a code in the post which you then enter in. it says can take up to 2 weeks to arrive but it's been longer than that, so I emailed customer services and no email back yet.

Its really annoying me now!

ooooh, so many pics for you to take for us to look at this week James. My camera went walkies and my phone is being a bit awkward, so just having a little look for my micro sd card converter so I can out my pics on comp that way. But once thats done I will finally upload pics of the GBB sling now.

We managed to get her next to my finger and next to a coin so you can get an idea of size!

J x
                  Owner of:
                  A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
                  Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
                  Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

yeah we had that problem with pay pal once, very annoying!! Yep plenty of pics, will try and get some decant ones if i can lol!!

Comment

Working...
                    X