TARANTULA CLUB FOR MILTON KEYNES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARANTULA CLUB FOR MILTON KEYNES

Is anyone in Milton Keynes area interested in forming a club to exchange information, help with problems etc., sort of like the forum, but meeting once a month at our house to begin with. Anyone in Milton Keynes area interested please get in touch.

Mary Walters.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Hi Mary.

I might be able to pop up from Swindon depending on when you have it (2 nights of evening classes each week, well most weeks)

BTW my male vulpina has died of natural causes sorry, i just hopped he mated my female first.

I have anothermale will let you know when he matures hoefully within the next year.

Ray

Comment

Hi Ray,
      thanks for your reply, I have been offered the small animal area of our local garden centre to give talks on keeping spiders, as they sell them. In fact ,I am to give a 'spider day' on Sunday next. At a later date would you be avaliable to be an expert speaker please? Have you still got the Nhandu Vulpina male that we spoke about on the phone a few weeks ago please? Our female is about 6-7inch leg span.

Regards, Mary Walters.

Comment

Hi Ray,
        Sorry, I just noticed that your male is dead, maybe we can try your young one when he matures as you say.

Regards, Mary Walters

Comment

Hi Mary,

Always willing to help out, email me privately and we will see what we can arrange.

Will let you know when the male matures.

Ray

Comment

Working...
          X