not doing much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not doing much

hi there everyone it's been some time i know but im a bit concerned about my acanthoscurria geniculata and need some help or prehaps some reasurance. she molted on april 20th and hasn't come out of her hide yet not only that she hasn't eaten or drank either so as you can imagine im a bit concerned for her now. everything's as it should be as far as temp and humidity's concerned so im at a loss. hope someone can shed some light on this for me thank's.

i wouldn't worry, she'll come out when she's hungry or thirsty. in my experience (albeit limited), this is an incredibly hardy species, and apart from eating (when actually hungry), pretty slow at doing most things.
    mine gets left alone for ages at a time, and no harm has been done.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
      i wouldn't worry, she'll come out when she's hungry or thirsty. in my experience (albeit limited), this is an incredibly hardy species, and apart from eating (when actually hungry), pretty slow at doing most things.
      mine gets left alone for ages at a time, and no harm has been done.
      cheers for that james though i was under the impresion that these spiders where like grease lightning when all's well and eat anything that moves but like you say she'll do thing's hen she's ready. thank's for the reasurance james.

Comment

Working...
      X