male cobalt blue, breaders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male cobalt blue, breaders?

hi all, am new here, but have been keeping t's for about 3 years now and have recently bought a cobalt blue for £50 from my local herp shop, shed last week and has turned into a mature male.
    I was wondering if anyone would like to "borrow" him to mate, not after anything in return appart from maybe a baby if mating is sucessfull

Jules

My fem is allready mated but I fear she is gona do the dirty and moult again. If she does I'll contact you as for paying £50 thats why i don't buy from pet shops there charge double what the spider is worth and they are usually all males cus people seel all there unwanted males to pet shops to get rid of em.

I payed about £25 for my mature female. You can get them cheap if you get them of other hobbyests and breeders allways keep an eye open on the bullitin boards

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

thanks for the offer, and the advice... if yours does have the babies beffore she sheds, can you let me know, as I'll more than happily have one (or two as another pet shops been showing an interest in this species)

J

Comment

Re: male cobalt blue, breaders?

Originally posted by kewljules
        hi all, am new here, but have been keeping t's for about 3 years now and have recently bought a cobalt blue for £50 from my local herp shop, shed last week and has turned into a mature male.
        I was wondering if anyone would like to "borrow" him to mate, not after anything in return appart from maybe a baby if mating is sucessfull

Jules
        Hi
        sent you PM.
        regards
        phil
        www.thetarantulastore.net

Comment

sent him off to get his jollies today

Comment

Working...
          X