Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Centipede Tattoo

Hi,

I know it's a little off topic but wanted to share these pics as I am so pleased with it. This is my fab new tattoo of a Scolopendra sp. running from my elbow to wrist. I had it done two weeks ago in a single sitting and it has healed very nicely.

A massive thanks to the artist Joe Hill of Inky Joes Tattoos in Sudbury, Suffolk;

He is a great artist and this is by far my favourite tattoo, it healed with no scabbing etc and the colours are getting brighter by the day. Joe is more of a snake man and was kind enough to show me his very nice collection including a couple of scary looking retic pythons! He can be found on RFUK and is well worth paying a visit to if you fancy getting a new tattoo

The only problem I find when I get a new tattoo is that it just makes me want more, maybe a nice pokie portrait on the other forearm?.....
    Attached Files

that looks orsome. here is some of my t, iv had it a bit now

Comment

Not really too off topic to be honest Anthony, there's plenty of tattoo posts on here if you search.

Nice artwork and nice "natural" colour to my eyes from those images posted. He's got it quite sharp and I think that will look quite fresh for a fairly long time.

I'll let you off with the "mega advertising" for the chap this time and will counter with our own Mr. Mark Pennell, who is a demon with "the gun" himself and i'm sure if we ask him nicely he'll post some of his artwork here.
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
        Not really too off topic to be honest Anthony, there's plenty of tattoo posts on here if you search.

Nice artwork and nice "natural" colour to my eyes from those images posted. He's got it quite sharp and I think that will look quite fresh for a fairly long time.

I'll let you off with the "mega advertising" for the chap this time and will counter with our own Mr. Mark Pennell, who is a demon with "the gun" himself and i'm sure if we ask him nicely he'll post some of his artwork here.
        Colin, how much was your commision again? lol

hmm maybe i will post a few things later...

Mark
        PS nice pede tattoo!

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
          Colin, how much was your commision again? lol
          5% i thought
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Giant Centipede Tattoo

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
            5% i thought
            Colin
            I'm sure it was ten percent. Here is a tiger just done. Sorry for bad picture taken on the iPhone.

Cheers
            Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Attached Files

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Killick View Post
              Hi,

I know it's a little off topic but wanted to share these pics as I am so pleased with it. This is my fab new tattoo of a Scolopendra sp. running from my elbow to wrist. I had it done two weeks ago in a single sitting and it has healed very nicely.

A massive thanks to the artist Joe Hill of Inky Joes Tattoos in Sudbury, Suffolk;

He is a great artist and this is by far my favourite tattoo, it healed with no scabbing etc and the colours are getting brighter by the day. Joe is more of a snake man and was kind enough to show me his very nice collection including a couple of scary looking retic pythons! He can be found on RFUK and is well worth paying a visit to if you fancy getting a new tattoo

The only problem I find when I get a new tattoo is that it just makes me want more, maybe a nice pokie portrait on the other forearm?.....
              dude, i went up to collect a snake off Joe the other week, and he told me he either had done or was going to do a Scolopendra tattoo...must've been you! ace collection eh? i got tagged by the white lipped python, and it was worth every drop of blood...what a gorgeous animal!
              but yeah wish i'd booked myself in, he is a solid artist...
              as Colin said, Mark is fantastic too...i've seen some of his work, including an amazing scorpion tattoo. if i can get money and the time to go to Bristol in the near future, i'll be getting one of my own...and i've an idea about a Psalmopoeus themed tat as well.
              it's nice knowing two tattoo artists now that are both amazing!
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Working...
              X