Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost him

Hi all,
    I did have a MM and MF P.fasciata in together but thought the male was not right a long time ago...as in too small for his age....I did think he may grow and may be a late starter though.
    Then last week or so,he was not too sure on his feet and.
    He passed away yesterday and I am gutted.I did everything I could,even took him out and put him in a warm tub with damp tissue......not know what else to do.
    I have maybe lost one other spider in years of keeping them so this is heart breaking.
    I just wanted to share this with you all.....maybe just to make me feel better although I do not really know.......I know I that I feel no better but I am going on now.
    Sorry for this stupid post.
    Paul

It's not stupid. Our T's are our pets. Most people don't understand, but we love them. So sorry for your loss Paul....

Comment

Sorry for your loss mate, it's alway's sad when one goes
      If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
      the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

many sympathies for your loss, Paul. i know the feeling!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X