This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I Pay For This?

If I bought and paid for a spider and for one reason or another they send the wrong one, I call them to sort out the problem and they post the correct one that day, and I sent back the wrongly sent T. But I have not been sent any refund for my posting the the wrongly sent T back (£5.50). I have never had any problems like this when buying any of my Ts so is this just something that everyone has to pay? If so I think it's a bit unfair that I should be out of pocket for someone else's mistake.

I know it's only £5.50, but I would not of bought the T off them if I knew it was going to cost me £35, as it would of been cheaper else where.
    “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Lol i'd of just kept it, any excuse for another spider
    If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
    the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

I did think of that. But I am honest and It's a good shop for buying spiders and I have never had any problems before and most people have no problems with buying spiders from this shop. Most of my T's come from them so it would be stupid to rip them off, as I would not be able to order off them again. Also I really did not need a tiny OBT sling, I already have an adult female and If my male A.genticulata does his thing with a few breeders, then I will have more slings than I need, so It would be pointless.
      “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Hey i did'nt mean rip them off!!! I meant i would of just got the 2 lol, u can never have too many obt's
        If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
        the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

As it was the sellers mistake they should have offered you a refund of the postage.. but are not obliged to.

I would suggest that you just let it ride and when you order again mention it and you may get a discount.

Cheers
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

This thread can be ignored now. I just checked my emails today and I have been refunded. So all is well.....

Comment

Glad you got sorted Lee

As it's all done and dusted and you say to ignore the thread i'll just close it.
              Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Working...
              X