Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTS Journal 2010 Vol.25 No.4 ..... Review and comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Journal 2010 Vol.25 No.4 ..... Review and comments.

Well most members should have had (or should be getting) their Journal.

When i first looked at the back i thought "oooerr only three articles"

reading through however it didn't matter....

Eddys travel report to Central America was...well .... awesome!!...a great read and some nice photography to show findings and environment. 24 odd pages of interesting travel, no waffle no blurb just plain facts and figures.

Craig's breeding report on Harpactira was, again, interesting as not many people seem to be interested in these smaller tarantula, in my opinion they are totally underrated and should be on everyones wish list, again in Craigs text there's only relevant points and some nice photography as you'd expect from him.

Andrew Smith (Sir) wrote a piece about taxonomic and nomenclature problems within a few specific genus (including Aphonopelma) ... there's so much info in this article that even to outline in brief would take me half a page (a good advert for joining and receiving a quarterly journal....ahem ) ..let's just say it's taxonomically informative and has pretty drawings too.

Thats it in a nutshell

Comments welcome.............
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Hi,
    My journal arrived this mornin was a having a quick flick through and i seem to have pages 102 to 105 missing and 2 lots of pages 110 to 113

Aaron

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Got mine this morning .

I'm half way through the first article (pacing myself) and it's a good read so far . Some T's I haven't heard of before , so I've been googling away . Not always accurate I know but .....

Comment

Mine was there waiting for me this morning when I got home after my first jobs of the day.

Nice to see Craig with his not so brown jobbies lol nice to have it at hand in printed form.

I did find that my enverlope had been opened before it got to me not ripped but sliced open now wondering if I have lost my new membership card as only the journal was in there does the card come with the journal as I still havnt recieved July 2010.

Chris.

Comment

Come to think of it , I haven't received my new membership card . Not that I need it till May next year .

Comment

Working...
          X