new addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new addition

hi there everyone. well my avicularia versicolor arrived today and i must say it's stunning. it's a sling and was a little smaller than i thought it would be though that's not a problem at all. it's about 15mm leg span so the set up i had was miles to big so what i've had to do is put it in a smaller container about 9 inches high by 5 inch diameter still has plenty of vent holes in the lid and the sides and moist substrate to raise the humidity. to get the heat i've put the whole setup in a bigger tank so now it's sharing my brazilian white knee's enclosure she's not taking no notice of it so i guess it'll be ok in there. would you do the same it's only for now untill it's big enough to move to a bigger set up.

Sounds fine to us, the sling has adequate room to hunt (as they do) and temp / humidity will be able to be controlled easily.

p.s. always nice to see some images ...nudge nudge
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

thanks for your help colin much appreciated i will move it in to it's own enclosure after a few molts if you know what i mean. my son will be home on monday i'll get him to show me how to get photo's on here. he did show me before but i just cant remember how he done it. i'll get a photo on here soon thanks again colin.

Comment

Working...
      X