Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R Thomas View Post
    I am beginning to think that this batch is a bit weak
    I think this is the case with a lot of the early problems to be honest, whether to do with the environment the nymphs were brought up in or a case of breeding problems (related parents / to young a female etc)

Originally posted by R Thomas View Post
    I know this is probably overkill but I do not want to think it is my husbandry that is the issue.
    I don't think, from reading your posts on here, that your husbandry needs second guessing Richard !!!
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
      I think this is the case with a lot of the early problems to be honest, whether to do with the environment the nymphs were brought up in or a case of breeding problems (related parents / to young a female etc) I don't think, from reading your posts on here, that your husbandry needs second guessing Richard !!!
      Thank you Colin for your kind words.

I know I work hard to care for my collection but it is hard not to question your own husbandry abilities when you lose three within so many weeks.

My wife is quick to remind me that the other tarantulas in my collection have all prospered and are growing well so she is also of the belief that these three A. purpurea are a minor blip in the whole scheme of things.

Richard
      There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Working...
      X