Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some old BTS articles

Hi,

I'm looking for some old BTS-articles of Martin Nicholas. They are not available in the BTS members section any more. So maybe someone here can help me with them? (to t.hauke87@web.de)

These are the articles:
    Nicholas, M. R. 1998. The ghost on the bridge (an account of a tarantula hunt in Borneo). Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 13 (4): 117–138.
    Nicholas, M. R. 2000. Earth tiger tarantulas of the Cameron Highlands. Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 15 (3): 83–101.
    Nicholas, M. R. 2001. Observations on the habitat and behaviour of the Singapore reddish-brown tarantula Coremiocnemis validus (Pocock 1895). Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 16 (4): 120–128.

Thank you in advance!

All the best,
    Tobi

Originally posted by Tobias Hauke View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for some old BTS-articles of Martin Nicholas. They are not available in the BTS members section any more. So maybe someone here can help me with them? (to t.hauke87@web.de)

These are the articles:
    Nicholas, M. R. 1998. The ghost on the bridge (an account of a tarantula hunt in Borneo). Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 13 (4): 117–138.
    Nicholas, M. R. 2000. Earth tiger tarantulas of the Cameron Highlands. Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 15 (3): 83–101.
    Nicholas, M. R. 2001. Observations on the habitat and behaviour of the Singapore reddish-brown tarantula Coremiocnemis validus (Pocock 1895). Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 16 (4): 120–128.

Thank you in advance!

All the best,
    Tobi
    Tobi
    The last two are on the BTS members website. I have the other on disk but with no images.

I'll see if I can find the time to upload these great articles on the download section.

Regards
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Mark,

thank you for your reply.
      Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
      The last two are on the BTS members website.
      I could find the Vol. 16; sorry for overseeing it bevor. But I still couldn't find the Vol. 15 on the member website.

Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
      I have the other on disk but with no images.

I'll see if I can find the time to upload these great articles on the download section.
      That would be great

Regards,
      Tobi

Comment

Working...
      X